Geneva, IL Probate, Estate Planning, and Civil Litigation Lawyers
Attorneys for Real Estate and Elder Law Matters in DuPage and Kane County
When you choose an attorney and law firm to handle your legal needs, you want someone who has the knowledge and skill to achieve your objectives. When you work with the skilled attorneys at Banahan & Haas, we bring a wide range of experience to issues that matter most to you. Our team is adept at understanding the challenges you face and provides a practical approach to those legal issues.
At Banahan & Haas, our attorneys are highly skilled and experienced in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Probate – We guide estate administrators through the probate process and ensure legal requirements are met in a timely manner. The probate process can be complex and arduous. We make the process easier and more efficient for our clients.
- Estate Planning – Our attorneys help clients make customized estate plans that protect their families and their legacy. Our services include wills, trusts, and powers of attorney as well as handling guardianship issues involving disabled adults and minors. Determining what you wish to happen with your estate when you pass away is crucial. An estate plan makes the process for your loved ones easier and gives you and your family peace of mind. Failing to set up a plan can lead to years of protracted and costly litigation and unnecessary family strife.
- Real Estate – We protect our clients’ interests in residential and commercial real estate transactions and real estate litigation. Our attorneys are also highly experienced in representing clients facing foreclosure and in negotiating short sales and other loan workouts.
- Civil Litigation – While many conflicts can be solved outside of the courtroom, litigation is often necessary for others. Our attorneys are skilled litigators practiced in handling personal injury, workers’ compensation, nursing home negligence, and wrongful death cases. We also represent individuals involved in probate and trust litigation, will contest, undue influence, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Business Formation and Corporate Law – Our firm is experienced in guiding business owners through the process of organizing their businesses. We advise clients on the best legal entity to fit their current and long-term interests. We also provide assistance to ensure compliance with corporate formalities and annual filing requirements. We also provide general legal services for businesses, including contract drafting, negotiations, and litigation.
- Elder Law – We represent clients in a variety of elder law matters including powers of attorney, advance medical directives, OBRA and Medicaid-compliant trusts and annuities, and comprehensive Medicaid planning. We understand how important elder law matters are to our clients, and we fight to protect our clients' interests.
Our attorneys work together, pooling knowledge and experience to provide clients with the best possible legal counsel and representation. We focus on finding effective and efficient solutions to all of our clients legal concerns and disputes. With a diverse range of experience in different practice areas, our clients return to us over and over again to serve their legal needs. Many clients also provide us with referrals due to the level of service they receive and satisfaction with the outcomes of their cases.
For more information on how we can assist you in any of our practice areas, contact us at 630-868-3910 in Wheaton and at 630-653-4300 in Geneva for a free 15 minute consultation. Our attorneys will listen to your concerns and provide an experienced opinion on how to best handle your legal matter. From our offices in Geneva and Wheaton, Illinois, our attorneys provide skilled legal counsel and services to clients throughout DuPage and Kane Counties, but also serving Cook, Will, Lake, Kendall, and DeKalb Counties.